Thursday, June 13, 2013

46 Places to Go in 2013

The New York Times has a list of 46 places to go in 2013.

Check out the list then email bordner@cityhigh.org answers to the following questions

  • Rank the top five places you would travel. Why do you rank them?
  • List all the Spanish speaking places. Rank them in order that you would visit.
  • What countries/places surprise you? 
  • Are there any places that you want to go that aren't on the list? Create your own list of top 10 places to travel.


1 comment:

  1. The top five places I would travel to are:
    1. Fiji
    2. Tahiti
    3. Hawaii
    4. Venezuela
    5. Mexico
    I ranked them this way because, this is how I want to visit them if I get the chance to. The places that surprise me are Fiji and Tahiti because these places are very beautiful and unique and have different things to offer. I want to visit Fiji and Tahiti the most because I want to explore a whole new different place.

    My own list of 10 places I want to travel are:

    -Fiji
    -Tahiti
    -Venezuela
    -Hawaii
    -Mexico
    -Spain
    -Costa Rica
    -San Francisco
    -Jamaica
    -Britain

    ReplyDelete