Friday, December 14, 2012

Your hair dryer/phone charger won't work in many other countries

Ladies and gentlemen - I am doing you a HUGE favor by telling you this now as opposed to you finding out the hard way.

OUTLETS ARE DIFFERENT IN OTHER PLACES



This means you have to buy/borrow a dohickie (aka adapter) to plug in between your phone charger and the international outlet. And ladies, I cannot tell you how many times I have ruined a perfectly good hair dryer or hair iron because the wattage is also different in other countries. (Pro tip - get comfortable going natural with your hair or waste money on a appliance once you get to the country you're going to.)

Hot Tamale Activities (email your response to bordner@cityhigh.org)

  • identify the country for the flags - extra bonus include the watt power
  • send me links to different adapters that you can buy online and tell me which one I should get and why


No comments:

Post a Comment