Thursday, June 11, 2020

How to Draw - Videos in Spanish

I recently made a few videos where I drew out a story. I don't consider myself very artistic but I did enjoy doodling so I've been looking for some "how to draw" resources and came across this great YouTube channel.



Create a new blog post in your Spanish Blog Portfolio (or send an email to your teacher), title it the same as this blog post, and complete one of the tasks below.
  1. Pick one of the videos in the YouTube channel, watch it and draw the character. 
  2. Watch 2 videos in the YouTube channel and list 5 words you understood in Spanish and English.
  3. Do you like to draw? Do you prefer to draw realistic life-like things or fantastical images? Include an image that you've drawn.
  4. If you don't like to draw, what other artistic activity do you enjoy? Share a sample of your work!
  5. Find an artist that is a Spanish speaker on the internet. What draws you to their art?

No comments:

Post a Comment