Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Learning About the World Through Photos

Photography is one of my hobbies, and I love taking photos of my travels. (Click here to see photos of my recent trip to Spain or here for photos from my previous international adventures.

Recently I have come across some amazing photo series about life in different parts of the world that taught me a lot.

Here is a series of photos taken of a couple who are living out of a truck in Mexico.


Here is a series of photos taken of a circus school in Cuba.



Here is a series of photos that show how much different items would cost in Venezuela right now.

Here is a series of photos that show people at their jobs around the world.

Hot Tamale Activities - Complete one or more of these activities as a advanced/Hot Tamale blog post. Title your post the title of this blog post.

  • Which series of photos did you like the most and why?
  • Select a series of photos and link to the website on your blog post and describe the series. What did you learn about the country that these photos were taken? What surprised you the most about what you see in the photos? What questions are raised based on the photos?
  • Find another set of photos of a Hispanic place and include a link to the website and give an overview of what the photos series is about. Why did you select these photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment