Monday, April 28, 2014

How has travel affected your life?

One of my favorite travel blogs is The Art of Non-conformity because the author, Chris Guillebeau, blogs about traveling to all 193 countries in the world!

Last month he wrote a great post about how travel has affected him. He said
I’ve learned as much from the mistakes and misadventures as I have from the times that everything went as planned. I can’t imagine what I’d be doing if I hadn’t pursued life outside my doors and beyond my comfort zone.
Click here to read the rest of the post then complete the Hot Tamale activities by emailing bordner@cityhigh.org or akhand@cityhigh.org your responses to the following questions

  • Where have you traveled? What did you do? How has travel affected your life?
  • Where do you want to travel? Why?
  • Read other parts of Chris's blog and summarize what you've learned.

1 comment:

  1. I have traveled to Florida. In Florida I went to Give Kids the World village for my Sickle Cell. I went with my mom, dad, and brother. The Make-A-Wish Foundation sponsored it, they payed for everything. My family and I stayed there for 7 days. There were so may activities we did. We visited Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Epcot, and many other parks.
    When traveling it makes me feel happy and it makes me feel like nothing else matters. Traveling affects my life because it changes my mood, it makes me happy and relaxed. Some places I would like to travel are to Fiji, Tahati, and the Bahamas. I want to got to these places because, i've always wanted to visit islands. I like tropical places that are nice and far away from home, these places look really relaxing. I am also interesting in learning different things around the world. When I read Chris's blog I discovered that his goal was to travel to every country in the world and he completed his mission.

    ReplyDelete