Saturday, June 8, 2013

More geography fun!

Google created this game online where you see an image from Google Maps Streetview and then you guess where that place is in the world. Click here to play the game.


Hot Tamale Activities - email bordner@cityhigh.org

  • Play GeoGuessr, take a screenshot of your score and share it with me.
    • If you get a better score than me I'll double your Hot Tamale Points!
  • After you play GeoGuessr, describe why you thought the images were in the places you selected. What have you learned about different places in the world after playing the game?

But wait there is more!

  • Play the GeoGuessr game I created and take a screenshot of your score and share it with me.
  • What have you learned about me?
  • Create  your own by going to GeoSettr and moving around the little guy in the map on the left. Share it with me to play! Is there a theme that made you choose the places you selected?

No comments:

Post a Comment