Sunday, August 26, 2012

What are your most magical places in the world?

I got really excited when I saw this list of 15 Most Magical Places in the World and I had traveled to #1 when I was studying abroad in Switzerland!

Hot Tamale Activities - reply in the comments or email me bordner@cityhigh.org

  1. What are your top 10 places you want to travel to? Why? (No more than 3 can be in the United States)
  2. Research one or more of the 15 places mentioned here and locate them on a map. Describe them. Why are they special? When were they created? 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to travel to, Paris, London, Roam, Barcelona, Tokyo, California, Arizona, Baltimore, Ireland, and Italy. I would like to see different cultures and, if they look the same as in pictures. I would also like to travel to try new and different things. It would be a cool experience and I'd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete